Planning a trip? Protect yourself with vaccinations for you and your family. Contact us and provide us with your name, phone number, travel destination and travel date. We will schedule an appointment for you with one of our health providers in our Travel Clinic.
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your initial consultation to fill out the necessary paperwork; alternatively, you may fill out the following questionnaire prior to your appointment and have it sent to email@example.com or faxed to 604-875-8790.
What to bring to your consult appointment
- Destination(s), date of travel, and length of stay
- Detail of destination(s) – rural, urban, types of activities
- Vaccination history (ie. Vaccination card/record) – if you do not have it, obtain it from your Public Health Office (in community where you attended primary/high school) or primary care practitioner
- List of medications you are taking.
We provide counselling and preventative treatment for the following topics as well as many others:
- Hepatitis A, Hepatitis B and other travel vaccinations
- Yellow Fever
- Traveller’s Diarrhea
- Chikungunya Fever
- Dengue Fever
- Food and Water Safety
- Insect Precautions